Aniela is fifteen months old today and I still can't believe it. I don't know how it happened, but I blinked and she turned into a toddler! She is walking everywhere and is curious about everything. She still has "conversations" with everyone and everything. She loves to hug her baby dolls and likes to show how strong she is by picking up her stroller rather than pushing it.
Aniela eat just about everything, especially if it is on our plate! She still loves to "read" her books, turning the pages and looking at the pictures keeps her occupied for quite a while. She will look at certain pages and laugh at what she sees. She will tackle anyone who is on the floor and enjoys knocking down the block towers that David builds. It is amazing to watch her change and grow and we can't wait to see what the future holds for her!
1 comment:
JP! It is so fun to see the updates posted on your blog. Aniela is beautiful!
Hope you're doing well. I've recently switch school counties and I'm back in the 5th grade teaching GRAW! So excited...
Lib
Post a Comment